The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

BRUCE BAIRNSFATHER TO SPEAK AT UNION TONIGHT

CARTOONIST WILL BE HEARD AT 8 O'CLOCK

Captain Bruce Bairnsfather, creator of "Old Bill," lectures at the Union tonight at 8 o'clock, portraying to Union members intimate views of his leading characters.

"Well, if you knows a Better 'Ole--go to it!" Thus spake Bairnsfather through his character, "Old Bill," in his famous picture "The Better 'Ole," which ran on two continents and called upon 12 famous actors to portray the leading part during the past decade.

Captain Bairnsfather served during the war on all the European fronts and was taken from the trenches to become an official cartoonist attache to all armies. Since the war he has written several successful plays and books. He is now working in America, drawing for a number of the leading humorous publications such as "Judge," "The New Yorker," "Life," and "The American Magazine." Meanwhile he is lecturing throughout the country, accompanying his lectures with slides which he has drawn for the purpose.

His lecture subjects show a wide range of experiences and his stories of adventure, romance and experience are all wrapped up in genuine laughs. His best known subjects are centered on the war, but they are not all limited to this field. A few follow: "With Old Bill in the Trenches;" "The Romance of a Cartoonist;" "It can happen to Anyone;" "Me and Old Bill;" and "Old Bill's American Adventures after the War."