HARVARD, DARTMOUTH, AND COLUMBIA WILL BE IN GARDEN TRACK MEET

LAST COMPETITION BEFORE THE I. C. A. A. A. A. CONTEST

Entries for the eleventh annual Triangular Meet among the Harvard-Dartmouth-Cornell teams, which will be staged at the Boston Garden on Monday, February 24, close day after tomorrow. This will be the last test for the University team before the I. C. 4A. Indoor Championship Meet on March 1. It is the first time in the history of the series that an H-D-C contest has not been held on a Saturday night.

The three teams this year seem rather more evenly matched than in any recent season, as far as any basis can be formed on comparative times and distances. There will be 13 University events and two Freshman events, according to an announcement made Saturday afternoon. The events in which the first-year men of the different colleges will be entered are the 50-yard dash and the one-mile relay.

The events for the University team will be: 50-yard dash, 45-yard high hurdles, 300-yard run. 600-yard run, 1000-yard run, one-mile run, two-mile run, one mile relay, 35-pound weight throw, high jump, broad jump, pole vault, and shot put. The pole vault and broad jump will be held at the Garden as was the case a year ago, and the same runway will be used for the two events. The high jump also will be held this year at the Garden, but the shot put and the 35-pound weight throw will be conducted in the afternoon in the Briggs Memorial Cage.

In the 300-yard run, the three colleges will race in three final heats, staggering the lanes. Each college will be permitted three starters, one in each heat. Points will be awarded for the three fastest times.