NIMRODS SCHEDULE FOUR MATCHES FOR THE SPRING

Trinity College, Texas Tech and Garden City Club are Opponents--National Intercollegiate Meet is Climax

Four matches have been scheduled for the coming year by the Harvard Rifle Club, according to an announcement made yesterday by the president, W. M. Wing '31.

The chief point of the season will be on May 17, when the University team will be entered in the National Intercollegiate meet. The schedule also includes: March 10, Trinity College, April 5. Texas Technical School: April '26; The Garden City Rifle and Revolver Club: and several other matches that have not been announced.

The team for this year will be formed around four veterans from last season. These are: S. D. Clark '31, Wellington Wells Jr. '31; Wing, and M. M. Johnson '31, with the rest of the team selected after the first of the spring practices, which will be held in two weeks.

The Club is composed of about forty members who are coached by Captain Randall, U. S. Marines (retired). Indoor practices are to be held twice a week at the Arlington Rifle Club. Due to the recent ruling of the Harvard Athletic Association in regard to minor sports, letters will not be awarded this year, but near the close of the season, the team members will fire at the range to qualify for the government medals.