DINING AND DANCING

The Barn, 336 Newbury St. -No cover charge-Cabaret 7.30 and 1.00 o'clock. Master of ceremonies, Ramano Hawkins.

Cocoanut Grove, 17 Piedmont St. -Cabaret 7.30 and 11.30-Master of ceremonies, Mickey Alpert-Entertainers, Charles Sabin, Madeline Northway and Ruth Mayon.

The Chop Stick, 353 Huntington Ave. --No cover charge-Cabaret 12.15, 7.15 and 11.15-Ray Stewartson and his Society Orchestra provide the music and features.

The Lido Venice, 78 Warrenton St. -No cover charge. -Cabaret 7.15 and 11.30-Mistress of ceremonies, Miss Allen Reice, Music by Bernard Lorring-open till two P. M. week days.

Mah Jong, 315 Tremont St. -No cover charge-Cabaret 7.00 and 11.00-Mistress of ceremonies, Miss Ann Peter.

The Oasis, 46 Winchester St. -No cover charge-Cabaret 7.45 and 11.45-Music by the Oasis Sereuaders and entertainment by the Oasis Debutantes.

The Rendezvous, 328 Newbury St. -No cover charge-Cabaret 11.45-Master of Ceremonies, Paul Rush, Music by the Rendezvous Revellers.

The Sahara, Brattlo and Church Sts. -No cover charge-Open evenings-dance floor-special dining room for parties.

The Silver Slipper, 11 Arlington St. -No cover charge before 9.30-Cabaret 7.45 and 11.45. Master of ceremonies, George Mackinnon of the Wisdom Box and his all-girl chorus.

The Symphony, 251 Huntington Ave. -No cover charge-Cabaret 7.00 and 11.00. Music by Pearly Stevens and his famous recording orchestra.