The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

MATCHES OF INTER-CLASS SQUASH WILL BEGIN SOON

Winners of League Series Opening Next Week Will Meet Fraternity Victors for Intramural Crown

Next Monday on the University Squash Courts the Inter-Class squash racquet league will start its season with a match between the Freshman and Sophomore teams. On Wednesday the Junior team will play the Seniors.

The winners of this competition will meet the leaders of the fraternity league at the end of the season and the victors of this match will receive medals as intramural champions.

The Senior squad consists of: R. S. Winslow '30, W. H. Shurtlin '30, A. G. Booth '30, A. G. Derbyshine, Jr. '30, W. F. Koetzle '30, Rogers Follansbee '30, L. T. Rebinson '30, and W. H. Chesebroagh '30.

On the 1931 squad are Franci Blake '31, M. W. Schwab '31, H. M. Sibley '31, A. F. Wadsworth '31, Channing Frothingham '31, and R. W. Stenberg '31.

Playing for the Sophomores are K. G. Balfour '32, John Dane, Jr '32, H. C. Dickinson '32, J. W. Appel, 3rd '32, J. G. Whiteside '32, and A. B. Kelley, Jr. '32.

Those on the Freshman squad are: J. R. Frothingham '33, Christopher Birckhead '33, M. J. Bourneuf '33, T. McM. Torrey '33, and Paul Boyer '33.