RIDERS FACE CLEVELAND TODAY, THEN CINCINNATI

Stiff Holiday Program Faces Crimson Mallet-Men Invading Mid-West--N. W. Kimball Replaces Nicholas

In Cleveland this evening the University Polo Trio will line up against the 107th Cavalry of that city, in the first game of the annual Washington's Birthday trip. The second contest will be with the Cincinnati Riding and Driving Club tomorrow night.

At the last minute H. I. Nicholas Jr. '31 was taken ill with the grippe and confined to Stillman Infirmary. His place as alternate was taken by N. W. Kimball '32, who started at No. 2 position against the Army at West Point on February 8. The other men who entrained at 6.30 o'clock last evening were Crispin Cooke '32, E. K. Jenkins '31, W. F. Duton '32, and Coach Sharp.

As the 107th Cavalry is one of the most formidable teams in the Middle West, the University riders will be forced to go at top speed to win. The lineup will be as follows: Cooke, No. 1: Jenkins, No. 2: and Luton, back.

After the game tonight, the Crimson malletmen will take the midnight train and reach Cincinnati tomorrow morning. Their opponents tomorrow evening, the Cincinnati Riding and Driving Club, are not rated as high as the Cavalry aggregation, but will nevertheless give the Crimson team stiff competition.