The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

LIBERAL CLUB TO SEND A PETITION TO HOOVER

To Protest Inactivity of American Delegation--Similar Document Sent Recently from Yale

Members of the Harvard Liberal Club have been circulating a petition which they will send to Washington in protest against the inactivity of the American Delegation at the London Disarmament Conference. This petition is similar to one which the Yale Liberal Club sent with 200 signatures to President Hoover a short while ago.

Already about 150 undergraduates and a large number of the members of the faculty have shown their support. Among the latter who have signed are the following: H. B. Bigelow '01, Raymond Calkins '90, G. H. Chase '96, W. E. Clark, R. W. Coues '95. A. T. Davison '05, W. S. Ferguson, F. McR. Findlay '22, Kuno Francke, C. J. Friedrich, R. S. Hillyer '17, A. N. Holcombe '06, G. E. Johnson, R. I. Loveli, C. H. McIlwain '03, P. H. Means '17, C. H. Moore '89, G. H. Parker '87, A. W. Samborski '26, F. W. Taussig '79, J. A. Walz '99, Soma Welss, and Alfred Worcester '78.

It is expected that the petition will be sent in on Wednesday. All members of the University who wish to sign may find coples at Leavitt and Peirce's, at the Harvard Union, or at the Liberal Club Mouse, 66 Winthrop Street.