The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

DEBATERS WILL OPPOSE COLUMBIA IN-NEW YORK

Crimson Speakers to Discuss Menace of Talkies at Meeting Tuesday With Gotham Team

Debaters of Columbia University will oppose the Harvard University debating team in New York next Tuesday night. The proposition will be: "Resolved, That the talking moving picture is a menace to youth."

W. J. Butler 3L is directing the preparations for this debate. Under his guidance the following six men are working upon the topic. W. P. Chapman '31, D. I. Cooke '31, W. E. Esber '31, H. C. Friend '31, J. M. Swigert '30, J. R. Wolfe '32. These men will consult with Butler in the living room of the Harvard Union at 3.15 o'clock this afternoon.

In addition to the above named workers, the following men have been retained on the debating squad for the second half year: H. G. Abdian '30, R. M. Alt '32, P. H. Cohen '32, R. B. Eckles '32, C. F. Elliott '31, F. C. Fiechter Jr. '32, J. F. Harding '30, G. W. Harrington '30, J. K. Hurd '30, J. S. Jennison '30, David Lloyd '31, P. C. Reardon '32, A. B. Rood '31, F. B. Thurber '30, J. E. Willard '30, and A. A. Windecker '32.