ICE FORCES BATTLE STRONG MARQUETTE AT ARENA TONIGHT

Resumes Defense Post Tonight After Long Illness--Entire Contingent is Ready for Action

After a three weeks lull in its schedule the University hockey team will resume activities tonight when the Golden Tornado of Marquette University sweeps down on the ice at the Boston Garden to furnish the opposition. The face-off is carded for 8.30 o'clock.

Coach Stubbs' charges, presenting practically the same starting lineup as before the examination period, are slightly favored over their mid-western rivals but they will hardly win without a struggle. Coach Iverson's five Canadian-born players, headed by the MacFayden brothers and Clarence MacKenzie have led their team to an unbroken chain of victories in Western Conference collegiate play.

Completely recovered from an illness which has kept him out of the game since before the Christmas holidays, Batchelder will return to the game tonight, taking his post at defence alongside of Cunningham. With Batchelder back, the Crimson defense squad will again be up to normal size with both Harding and Crosby ready for relief duty. Cross, Wood, and Lakin will comprise the second forward line.