INSTRUMENTAL CLUBS TO RESUME ACTIVITIES

Extensive Series of Recitals to be Climaxed by Bedford Trip--Union Program on March 7

The Instrumental Clubs, after having disbanded during the reading period and mid-years, are resuming activities tonight when a rehearsal will be held at the Music Building.

Although most of those wishing to join have already been tried out at the fall trials, there will be an opportunity for anyone who wishes to demonstrate his skill at tonight's rehearsal. The men who enter now will be on the same footing as those who were accepted last fall.

The spring season promises to be a busy one with concerts scheduled at Milton, Salem, Swampscott, Exeter and the Harvard Club in Boston. Harvard men will have an opportunity of hearing the clubs at the concert and dance at the Union on Friday evening, March 7, to which members of the Union and their guests will be admitted free of charge.

The climax of the season comes on April 4 when the clubs will journey to New Bedford. There they will be the guests of one of New Bedford's most prominent citizens at a buffet supper. The concert is to be held at the Fair-haven High School and will be under the auspices of the Harvard Club of New Bedford and will be followed by dancing.