SINGERS TO APPEAR WITH SYMPHONY IN FESTIVAL

Glee Club Will Begin Participation Tomorrow Afternoon--Radcliffe Also Sends Group

At 3.30 o'clock tomorrow afternoon in Symphony Hall the Harvard Glee Club will begin its participation in the Brahms Festival. The Harvard singers and the Radcliffe Choral Society will appear then and on the three succeeding day with the Boston Symphony Orchestra, which, under the direction of Serge Koussevitzky, yesterday gave the first of a series of concerts devoted to the music of Johannes Brahms.

Program

Tomorrow afternoon the choruses will present the "Song of Fate", followed on Monday by "A German Requiem," and on Tuesday by the "Liebeslieder". In the final performance on Wednesday night the Glee club will appear alone in "Rhapsody." Among the artists who are taking part as soloists in the festival are Margaret Matzenauer, mezzo-soprano; Arthur Schnabel, pianist; Jeannette Vreeland, soprano; and Fraser Gange, baritone.

The selections to be rendered by the Boston Symphony Orchestra tomorrow afternoon are: variations on a Theme by Haydu; Pianoforte Concerto in B flat No.2: and Symphony No.4 in E Minor.