THREE ADDITIONAL COLLEGES TO AID IN PROHIBITION DRIVE

Questions Habits of Students as Well as Opinion of Debators' Plan--Voting to be Held Monday and Tuesday

The additional cooperation of three newly announced college polls on prohibition, the launching of several midwestern debating programs on the subject, and the preparation for a simultaneous release of voting results from more than a score of universities indicate that college sentiment on the Eighteenth Amendment, will reach its peak next week.

Lafayette and Amherst College are conducting the balloting under the auspices of the student newspapers of the two colleges, while the Colgate maroon will sponsor a poll similar to the CRIMSON's in order to determine the prohibition sentiment at that institution.

The Ballot

The questions which will be surveyed in the poll are:

1. Do you ever drink?

2. Do you ever get drunk?

3. It you do not drink, state principal reason: legal restrictions, family, personal taste.

4. What one of the following do you favor: present prohibition situation, strict enforcement, modification of present laws, total repeal of liquor legislation?

5. Do you favor the Harvard Debating Council Plan?

Voting Next Week

Voting will begin at several polling places in the University next Monday, and will continue for two days. Any members of the University is eligible to vote. Simultaneous polls are being conducted in over 20 colleges and universities throughout the country.