WRESTLERS TO ATTEND NATIONAL TOURNAMENT

Solano and Newhart Among Trio to Take Part in Intercollegiates at Penn on March 28 and 29

The Committee on the Regulation of Athletic Sports has approved the sending of no more than three members of the University Wrestling Team to compete in the National Collegiate Championships which will be held at Penn State on Friday, March 28, and Saturday, March 29.

Although the competitors have not been finally named, it is probable that C. D. Newhart '31 and J. F. Solano '30 will enter in the 165-pound and 175-pound classes respectively. As it is doubtful that Captain Nathaniel Warner '30 will enter, it is not known who the third member will be. Newhart has won five out of six matches, four of which were falls, while Solano has won his bout by a fall in each of the seven matches of the year.

The season will be officially terminated by the New England Championships to be held at M. I. T. on Friday, March 14, and Saturday, March 15. The Crimson has an advantage on paper with victories over Brown, Tufts, and B. U., the most formidable competitors for the title, to its credit. The championship was won last year by Brown, while Harvard took third place.

The tentative lineup follows:

125-pound class: Arthur Kleine '32.

135-pound class: H. R. Elsas '32.

145-pound class: R. K. Safford '31.

155-pound class: W. A. Robertson '31.

165-pound class: Joseph Solano '30.

175-pound class: C. D. Newhart '31.

Unlimited class: Nathaniel Warner '30.