GLEE CLUB GIVES HOME CONCERT NEXT MONDAY

OCTET TO SING AT HALL OF FAME UNVEILING ON MAY 8

For its first unassisted local appearance this year the University Glee Club will offer a concert in Paine Hall at 8.15 o'clock Monday. While announcing the program for this concert the managers also made it known that eight members of the Club will assist during ceremonies occasioned by the unveiling of busts of James Russell Lowell and other prominent Harvard notables in the Hall of Fame at University Heights, New York City, on May 8.

The eight singers who will make the trip to New York will perform, with the assistance of an equal number of members of the Radcliffe Choral Society, a setting of the "Commemoration Ode." Robert Underwood Johnson, director of the Hall of Fame, made a special request that the Glee Club be represented at the ceremonies and the singers will perform in conjunction with a quartet of trumpeters. The following are the members of the Glee Club who will attend the unveiling; T. S. Berry 1G, N. P. Beveridge '32, H. L. Brooks '31, E. A. Grant '32, Abraham Grossman '30, E. P. Gunn '30, H. C. Schmidt '32, and T. W. Torrey 3G. The chorus will be conducted by Dr. A. T. Davison '06.

It was further announced that the Club will sing in a Fine Arts Museum concert on May 15. Previous to that it will perform at Dana Hall School, Wellesley, on May 10.

Tickets for the concert Monday evening are obtainable at the Coop or the Glee Club office in the Music Building. Admission for students of the University or Radcliffe is $.50 and for the public $1.25. The program is as follows: Jerusalem  Parry Me Ye Have Bereaved  Morales Marching  Brahms Three Pictures From "The Tower of Babel"  Rubinstein May No Rash Intruder (from "Solomon")  Handel Choruses from "Ruddigore"  Sullivan Dirge For Two Veterans  Hoist Fireflies--Russian Folk Song Three Welsh Folk Songs The Monk's March O' Why Camest Thou Before Me? Men of Harlech Summer Evening  Student Song of Finland Drake's Drum  Coleridge-Taylor