CREWS WILL HOLD LIGHT TRIALS ON RIVER TODAY

LIGHTWEIGHT BOAT TO REMAIN UNCHANGED

Rowing yesterday afternoon over a half-mile course on the Charles, the University crew again finished ahead of the Jayvees and the third boat. The winners maintained a fairly high stroke, and crossed the finish line about a length in advance of the Seconds.

This afternoon the crews will have a light workout. No changes have been made in the seatings of any of the three University boats, and the listings announced last Tuesday for the M. I. T. races tomorrow remain the same. The 150-pound crews also practiced as usual yesterday afternoon, rowing several sprints during the time they were on the river. Their seating also remains unchanged.

Interest in tomorrow's races centers chiefly in the final event, when the M. I. T. and Harvard University eights meet. Little has been said concerning the work of the Tech crews, save for accounts of their showing in the regatta with Navy and Columbia, but Coach Haines' crew is known to be heavier and rangier than any he has ever before put on the Charles. Coach White side has had his first boat make excellent time in trial rows, but tomorrow's race, the first real test of the season for the Crimson oarsmen, should afford them a foe worthy of their best.