1933 AND SECOND TENNIS TEAMS SEE ACTION TODAY

Freshmen Oppose Milton Academy at Milton--Seconds, Tufts University Clash at Divinity

The Harvard Freshman and second tennis teams will see action this afternoon when the former opposes Milton, at Milton, while the latter meets the Tufts university squad at 4 o'clock on the Divinity courts.

The first year team has had a creditable record, and should be favored in the encounter with the school team. The first match of the season was against the seconds, and was won by the 1933 group, 5 to 3. In this match, the teams split even in the singles, but the Freshman team's superiority in the doubles was the deciding factor. Monday afternoon the first year group easily defeated the M. I. T. freshmen.

The following will be used against Milton this afternoon J. M. Barnaby II '33, number one; Richard Inglis Jr. '33, number two; W. S. Arensberg, '33, number three; G. D. Key '33, number four; G. P. Webber '33, number five; Morton McMichael '33, number six; H. R. Woodard '33, number seven; R. S. Francis '23, number eight.

The second team, after losing to the Freshmen, recently defeated Andover, 1 to 2. Following will be the lineup against Tufts G. S. Greene '31, number one; L. B. Gilman '31, number two; C. E. Pickhardt '31, number three; A. H. Rice '31, number four; Mark Woodbury '32, number five; G. Y. Wadsworth '32, number six.