UNIVERSITY GLEE CLUB STARTS TRIP TOMORROW

GROUP MAY BROADCAST FROM N. Y. RADIO STATION

At 2 o'clock tomorrow 45 members of the University Glee Club will leave for Hartford, Connecticut, on the first leg of a Spring tour which will end in Canada after a series of five concerts. The feature of the tour will be the appearance of the Harvard singers in conjunction with the Princeton Glee Club in a program devoted entirely to sacred music. The first appearance of the club following vacation will be in a program especially for students in Paine Hall on April 21. Tickets will be $.50 for members of the University. Because of Madame Matzenauer's inability to appear with the club the rendering of "Oedipus Rex" has been postponed until November.

The concert at Hartford will be given tomorrow night in Bushnell Memorial Hall, one of the best known concert halls in the country. This will be the Club's first appearance in the Connecticut capital.

The concert with the Princeton choir on Sunday will take place in the University chapel, and will be devoted entirely to religious music, Following there will be a luncheon in the Upperclass Commons with entertainment by Princeton men.

The club's two concerts in New York state will be in the Town Hall of New York City on Tuesday, and in Kilbourne Hall at Rochester on Wednesday. There is a possibility that the singers may broadcast from a New York station on Monday.

The concert in the Convocation Hall at Toronto will be followed by a dinner at Hart House, at the University of Toronto.

The program employed on the trip as announced by Manager J. R. Graham '30, will be partly secular and partly religious. It will include the following selections: "Jerusalem" by Parry, "Justorum Animae" by Byrd, "Marching" by Brahms, Three pictures from "The Tower of Babel", "May No Rash. In-truder" from "Solomon" by Handel, Choruses from "Ruddigore" by Sullivan, "Dirge for Two Veterans" by Holst, "Fireflies"--a Russian folk song, "Summer Evening" by Finrish