GOLFERS OPPOSE BROWN IN OUT-OF-TOWN MATCH

Freshman Team, Meeting Yale, Will Close Season--Two Losses, One Win, One Tie is Record

This afternoon both the University and Freshman golfers will journey to the Rhode Island Country Club, where the former will meet Brown, and the first year team will conclude its season against the Yale 1933 squad.

Brown has a very strong team this year, and should give the Harvard golfers one of the hardest matches of the season. Against Princeton last Saturday, the Bruins lost to the Tigers, 5 to 4 recently. Princeton won from Harvard 8 to 1

The 1933 team will conclude a fair season with today's encounter. In the opening match of the season, it tied with Dartmouth 1933, 3 to 3: the following week it lost to Andover, 5 to 4. It has recently won from Bryant and Straition, 9 to 0, and lost to the University team, 8 1-2 to 1 1-2. The starting lineup against Yale will be chosen from the following: H. V. Blaxter Jr. '33, H. J. Bourneuf '33, J. A. Dolan '33, C. C. Glavin '33, M. A. Heath '33, R. L. Kimbrough '33, and S. Q. Sleeper Jr '33.