FIVE NAMES ADDED TO STUDENT COUNCIL LIST

COUNCIL HOLDS FIRST COMPLETE MEETING TONIGHT

Election of three Juniors and two Sophomores in addition to those chosen by undergraduate balloting as announced yesterday, featured the initial meeting of the new Student Council last night. The selection of these five men brings the total number of Council members to 15.

From the Junior class were named Henry Chalfant Jr. '31 of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Stephen Pierce Duggan Jr. '31, of New York City, and Vernon Munroe Jr. '31, of New York City. The two additional Sophomores are Eustis Dearborn '32, of Sandwich, and Richard Norman Clark Jr. '32, of Atlanta, Georgia.

Elect Officers Tonight

The first meeting of the complete Council will be held tonight at 7.15 o'clock, when officers for the ensuing year will be chosen, including president, vice-president and secretary. A Chairman of the Committee on Freshman Affairs will be appointed by the president from the Sophomore Class, to take charge of the activities of next fall's Class of 1934.

The men already chosen by student ballot are as follows; Harwood Ellis '31, B. H. Ticknor '31, J. W. Hallowell '31, J. N. Trainer '31, T. W. Dunn '31, R. C. Aldrich '31, C. D. Dillon '31, W. B. Wood Jr. '32, N. P. Hallowell '32, and E. E. Record '32. These men hold office for one year and come up for reelection next spring. They serve as contact men between the students and the administration.