HOUSE PLAN TOPIC OF DISCUSSION AS OVERSEERS MEET

Will Describe Various Aspects of Plans of House Units--Architect Will Explain Plans

The Overseers of Harvard College will hold their annual two day meeting on Monday and Tuesday, May 12 and 13, with the major part of the two meetings to be spent on the routine business of the Board, and the remainder to be devoted to an observation of the progress of the House Plan.

After luncheon at Gore Hall on Monday, C. A. Coolidge '81, the architect, will explain the designs and plans of Lowell and Dunster House, after which the new houses will be inspected. On Monday evening the members of the Corporation and the Board of Overseers will dine at the Somerset Club in Boston with G. R. Agassiz '84, president of the Board.

From 11 o'clock to 1 o'clock on Monday, after the regular business of the meeting has been completed, Professors C. H. Moore '89, Dean of the Faculty, A. C. Hanford, Dean of Harvard College, J. L. Coolidge '95, Master of Lowell House, C. N. Greenough '98, Master of Dunster House, and Mason Hammond '25, will describe the various aspects of the plans for the first two houses.

On Tuesday at the same time, tentative plans of the five houses yet to be made will be discussed by the masters. At this time Professors R. B. Merriman '96, K. B. Murdock '16, E. A. Whitney '17, R. M. Ferry, and J. P. Baxter will speak.