FIRST PERFORMANCE OF "THE SHOW" TOMORROW

Dramatic Club Gives Galsworthy's Play as Spring Production--Will Perform in Boston Saturday

The first performance of the Harvard Dramatic Club's annual spring production, which is to be John Galsworthy's "The Show" this year, will open tomorrow night in Brattle Hall. Showings will also be given in Brattle Hall Thursday and Friday. On Saturday a performance will be given at the Fine Arts Theatre in Boston.

To aid F. C. Packard '20 in the coaching of the play, the Club obtained the assistance of M J. Bon de Sousa 1G a graduate of New College Oxford, who is directing the voice inflection of some of the character parts in a play of this sort, the correct pronunciation of the English dialects is one of the fine, points of the production and it is of the inflection that de Sousa is to be the coach.

R. M. Bennett S.A is the designer and R. W. Straus '31 is the builder of the scenery for the play in accordance with the Club's policy of being a strictly student organization, these members have provided three sets, a luxurious living room, a press office and a realistic court room. Leslie Cheek '31 is the creator of the posters that are now appearing around the Square.