The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

GLEE CLUB GIVES FIRST YARD CONCERT TONIGHT

WILL CLOSE WITH SINGING OF FOOTBALL SONGS

This evening at 7 o'clock on the steps of Widener, the University Glee Club will give the first of the annual Yard concerts. The programs selected for these concerts are of a light character, and are brought to a close each time by the singing of football songs at which time the audience is invited to join in.

This year the Club is continuing the policy inaugurated last year of having three concerts instead of the two which had been given for the previous years. This feature of the Glee Club's year has in the past proved one of the most popular parts of the entire season. The remaining concerts this year will come May 13, and May 20.

Tonight's program follows:

Harvard Hymn

Three Welsh Folk Songs

The Monk's March

O. Why Camest Thou Before Me?

Men of Harlech Marching  Brahms Adoramus Te  Palestrina May No Rash Intruder from "Solomon"  Handel

Next week's program is the following: Harvard Hymn Three Pictures from "The Tower of Babel"  Anton Gregor Rubinstein Fireflies  Russian Folk Song At Father's Door  Russian Folk Song Summer Evening  Student Song of Finland Drake's Drum  Samuel Coleridge-Taylor