POLOISTS GET TO RUMSON FOR INTERCOLLEGIATES

YALE PLAYS THE HARVARD-ARMY WINNER WEDNESDAY

Rumson, N. J., June 12--The Harvard polo team arrived here early this afternoon for preliminary workouts on the Country Club field before the Crimson's initial match Saturday with West Point. The Cambridge mallet men had their first practice on the grounds this afternoon.

Those making the trip are Coach F. D. Sharp, Captain H. I. Nicholas Jr. '31, W. F. Luton '32, Crispin Cooke '32, N. W. Kimball '32, and R. K. Leonard '31. Luton, Cooke, Nicholas and Kimball form the Crimson first four; Leonard is substitute.

The opening match of the Intercollegiate Tournament takes place tomorrow, when Princeton meets the Pennsylvania Military Academy at Princeton. The game, scheduled originally for Rumson, was transferred to Nassau as part of the Commencement celebration there.

Harvard's match with Army is the only one scheduled Saturday. Yale has drawn a bye, and will meet the winner of the Army-Harvard match on Wednesday, June 18. The two losers will play a consolation match on the afternoon of the same day.