$626.04 CONTRIBUTED BY SENIORS TO CLASS FUND

Sum Lower Than Gifts of Last Three Graduating Classes--130 Members of Class Make Contributions

Only $626.04 has been contributed to the Harvard Fund by members of the class of 1930, it was announced last night by L. L. Wadsworth Jr. '30, Class Agent. This amount was given by 130 members of the class. This shows a slight increase over the donations two weeks ago when $514.04 have been given by 122 Seniors. This sum has been credited to the class by H. L. Shattuck '01, treasurer of the University, toward the traditional class gift of $150,000 which is given to the University at the twenty-fifth reunion of the class.

Since the percentage of those who have contributed is so small, subscription blanks have been left at Leavitt and Peirce's for the convenience of Seniors who wish to donate to the fund.

The sum raised by the class of 1930, is the lowest donated in recent years. Last year's graduating class gave $1,142 with a total of 167 contributors. In the preceding year, $849 was gathered from 144 gifts, while in 1927, the pool almost reached the $2000 mark when 267 members of the class gave $1,965.85. Although gifts will be solicited twice a year until the class' twenty-fifth reunion, money for the fund will be received at any time by the Class Agent.