BY THE LAUGHING BIG SEA WATER

Among the many advantages to be gained from graduating from Harvard College is the way one spends the early weeks of June, before and after. Undergraduates who find that the present warm wave makes no appreciable contribution to the solution of the final examination problem may find some consolation in turning their tired eyes up to Saint Paul. In that storied town of the late "middle border" an increase of temperature merely means an extra dip in the waters of Minnetonka for Harvard graduates of as little as one year's standing who have taken the precaution of joining the local Harvard club.

The moral of this allegory should make a direct appeal to almost every Harvard man who still remains in Cambridge. In order to facilitate the joining of Harvard clubs by this year's graduating class the CRIMSON is this year to publish a list of Harvard clubs and the officials in charge of them. Early application to these functionaries will not only ensure a pleasant early week in June next year but in addition will greatly facilitate the annual contribution of large sums to the further support of Harvard, Cambridge branch.