CARR PICKS NINETEEN FOR SOCCER TRAINING TABLE

Competition Keen for Places on Team in Lively Practices -- Seconds to Play Yale

Following the first formal scrimmage of the year, coach J. F. Carr '28 made public the training table for the University soccer team. Keen competition for the limited amount of 19 seats has been responsible for the extremely lively practises. Among those to be retained are J. R. Bland '31, and J. P. Faude '31, all American selections for 1929.

The following men are included in the selection W. S. Archibald '31, H. H. Broadhent 'E. C. Chapple '31, D. B. Dorman '32, R. E. Eaton '33, J. P. Faude '31, D. M. Frame '32, Jan Hasbrouck '33, John Heard '33, F. L. Hoew '32, E. E. Latham '32, A. M. Ogle '33, A. T. Schumacher '33, W. D. Vogel ocC, T. F. Waters '33, J. B. Wright '32.

The opening game of the season will take place on Friday at 3 o'clock against Wesleyan on the Business School field.

For the first time in Harvard soccer annals a second University team will play a full schedule culminating in a match with Yale. D. G. Baker 3G. for merly of Haverford will take charge of this squad and will send his charges against the 1934 squad in an informal scrimmage at the end of the week.