"HONEY HOLLER" GIVEN BY SCHOOL OF DRAMA TONIGHT

At private performances in the Rogers Building tonight and tomorrow night "Honey Holler", by Keith Mackaye, will be presented for the first time in the Cambridge School of the Drama's maiden production. The play is a placid drama of unusual charm, using the Connecticut hills along the New York border as a back ground. The center inner stage in occupied by the set of a house about which the action will take place, but which is designed to open in two leaves permitting the audience to view the interior in the last act.

Among those who have accepted invitations to attend are: Professor C. T. Copeland '82, H. W. L. Dana '03, Isaac Goldberg, Percy Mackaye '97, Professor J. Tucker Murray '99. Assistant Professor F. C. Packard, Jr. '20, H. T. Parker '89, Maurice Wertheim '06, and G. L. Wilson '12.

Miss Isabel Hegner has consented to play the incidental music, with the help of Bernard Goldberg '33. The music, which will be off-stage, is to consist of old-fashioned melody, and, in the third act, of jig-time in the fashion of "Turkey in the Straw."