Rindge at Harvard

THE PRESS

Just how it feels to study in a university atmosphere 350 Rindge Technical School students of Cambridge experienced yesterday when they took up their temporary quarters in Harvard's new biological laboratory.

Following the closing of the old Rindge buildings by State inspectors Harvard University generously offered the use of the north wing of the biological building to the Cambridge schools, which the School Committee accepted.

With the occupation of the biological building by the senior and junior classes, Rindge afternoon sessions, which were held at the High and Latin School, are eliminated.

Under the direction of Headmaster John Wood the seniors and juniors went to the Harvard building Wednesday afternoon, made themselves acquainted with the new surroundings and yesterday morning started regular classes. Machinery, which is being used in technical courses, has been moved from the old Rindge buildings to the basement of the Harvard laboratory.

The freshman and sophomore classes of Rindge are being housed in the old Felton and Harvard grammar schools. Boston Globe.