First Meetings

The following assignment of rooms indicates the places and hours for the first meetings in the courses of study offered by the Faculty of Arts and Sciences and the Faculty of the Engineering School. A detailed description of these courses is contained in the pamphlet entitled "Announcement of the Courses of Instruction," September, 1931, to be had at the Registration Rooms, and in the pamphlet of the Harvard Engineering School, to be had in Pierce 209 and 223. All students are required to attend the first meetings of their courses. CLASSICAL PHILOLOGY 53  Tues., Oct. 6, at 3  Widener B ECONOMICS 40  Tues., Oct. 6, at 4  Sever 7 Seminary in Economics   Mon., Oct. 5, 7.45 P. M.  Widener U FINE ARTS 15a  Mon., Oct. 5, at 4  Fogg Small Rm. 15m  Tues., Oct. 6, at 4  Fogg Museum FRENCH 13  Fri. at 12  Sever 7 GEOGRAPHY 32  Tues., Oct. 6  Geography Bldg. GEOLOGY 11  Mon., Oct. 5, at 2  Rotch Bldg. GREEK 3  Tues., Oct. 6, at 3  Sever 26 7  Tues., Oct. 6, at 3  Sever 29 HISTORY 25  Tues., Oct. 6, at 4  Sever 6 PHILOSOPHY 20h  Fri. at 7.30 p. m.  Emerson C 20j  Tu. Oct. 6, 7.30 p. m.  Emerson C 20m  Fri. at 4  Emerson C PHYSICS 43  Sat. Oct. 3, 8.30-10  Jeff. Phys. Lab. 365 ROMANCE PHILOLOGY 5hf  Sat. at 9  Boylston 25 6  Mon., Oct. 5, at 3  Sever 19 SOCIOLOGY 11a  Sat. at 9  Emerson H 13hf  Mon. at 3-4.30  Emerson F 15  Fri. at 2-4  Emerson F   Seminar, Th. Oct. 8, 3-5  Emerson 209