PRACTICE SEASON CLOSES AS DUMMY GOES UP IN SMOKE

Casey Directs Easy Workout on Yale and Harvard Formations--White the Starting Fullback Saturday

New Haven, Nov. 19--The Yale football team terminated its three weeks of preparation for the Harvard game with a short practice at Thompson Field today. Coach Stevens will drill the men for an hour in Harvard Stadium tomorrow afternoon. Never before has a Yale football team concentrated so definitely on the Harvard game. The team has been scrimmaging against a scrub team which wore red jerseys each with the number corresponding to that of the Harvard man who plays that position. In addition, the first string squad has had diagrams of all the Cambridge plays to study, and pictures of the Harvard players, in order to acquaint themselves with every opponent.

After yesterday's practice Coach Stevens announced that he would start Captain Booth at left halfback instead of Lassiter, and Hillman Halcombe at center in place of Ben Betner. The rest of the lineup will be. Flygare and Barres, ends: Wilbur and Hall, tackles; Nichols and Rotan, guards: and Parker, Crowley, and Levering in the backfield with Booth