B.C. AND H.C. TO CLASH IN STADIUM TOMORROW

EAGLES WILL WORKOUT HERE FOR FIRST TIME TODAY

One of the East's five major Thanksgiving Day gridiron battles starts tomorrow afternoon in the Stadium at 1.45 o'clock, when Boston College takes the field against a powerful and favored Holy Cross eleven. Tickets for the game, are being handled by the B. C. A. A. and by the II. A. A., which gave the use of the Stadium for the occasion. A crowd of 50,000 is expected, and a portion of the gate receipts will go to Mayor James M. Curley's unemployment fund.

The invaders from the Heights will take their first workout on Stadium turf this afternoon. Indications are that they will fill the air with passes in the holiday encounter with the Crusaders. Against O'Connell, Purple passing ace, B. C. will pit Freitas, who is counted to open up early with a passing attack which features DeVenuti on the receiving end. The Eagle aerial attack is designed to make the running game more effective and to give Chesnulevich an opportunity to break loose.

If Freitas and Chesnulevich do not play at top form, the Maroon will have small chance for victory despite the fact that many injuries haunt the Crusaders.

The H. C.-B. C. game in past years has been staged at Fenway Park. Permission to use the Stadium, with its larger seating capacity, was granted last April. Saturday will see the Stanford and Dartmouth teams facing each other on Stadium turf. This year's tussle between the two Indian rivals who met last year in Palo Alto will close the football season in the Stadium.