INSTRUMENTAL CLUBS PLAN CHRISTMAS VACATION TRIP

Will Play in Five Concerts on Tour of Middle West

Travelling west this year on their annual Christmas trip the Harvard Instrumental Clubs will play at Detroit and Chicago. On the return journey concerts will be given at Winnetka, Illinois; Albany, New York; and at the Westchester Country Club, Rye, New York. The combined organization, consisting of the separate Banjo, Mandolin, and Vocal Clubs, the Gold Coast Orchestra, and the special feature men, will leave Boston on the evening of Christmas Day.

The first concert of the tour will take place in Detroit the next evening, followed on the afternoon of December 27 by a performance in the Studebaker Theatre in Chicago. The engagements at Winnetka, Albany, and Rye will come on the following three days. The men will spend the nights in the special cars.

This Saturday the clubs will play at the Dummer Academy in South Byfield. On December 11 Andover will hear them. The annual concert and dance at the Commander Hotel, Cambridge, will be held on December 18 at 8.15 o'clock. The programs have not as yet been decided on but they are certain to contain medleys of Harvard songs.