SECOND UNIVERSITY TEA HELD THIS AFTERNOON

Ten Professors Will be on Receiving Line at Fogg Museum--Affair Begins at 4.30 O'Clock

The second of a series of University teas will take place this afternoon at 4.30 o'clock in Fogg Museum. This afternoon's tea is held especially for members of the Departments of Mathematics, Astronomy, Fine Arts, History, Government, and Economics, Military Science, Naval Science, and Physics. The Dental, Medical, Landscape Architecture, and Public Health schools will also be represented.

The following professors with their wives will be in the receiving line: A. N. Holcombe '06, chairman of the Department of Government, C. H. Haring '07, chairman of the Department of History, H. H. Burbank, chairman of the Department of History, Government, and Economics, H. H. Plaskett, professor of Astrophysics, H. E. Clifford '89, Dean of the Engineering School, L. J. Henderson, chairman of the Department of History of Science, Captain B. B. Wygant, chairman of the Department of Naval Science, and J. B. Conant '13, chairman of the Department of Chemistry. J. L. Coolidge '95, chairman of the Department of Mathematics, and Colonel W. S. Sturgill, chairman of the Department of Military Science will also receive.