BASKETBALL TEAM PLAYS STRONG PENN QUINTET

MOUSHEGIAN IS NOT SLATED TO START IN LINEUP

Determined to break the jinx that follows its out of town trips, the Harvard basketball five left Cambridge last night for Philadelphia where it meets the strong Pennsylvania aggregation tonight. The only defeats suffered by the Crimson team thus far this year have occurred on trips away from home.

The squad of 12, with Coach Wachter and two managers, will stop at the Hotel War wick in Philadelphia. The game will take place in the famous Palestra of the University of Pennsylvania.

Vahan Moushegian '32, first string center, is expected to get in the game, although he is not listed on the starting line-up. All the other regulars are slated to start. According to Coach Wachter, the Penn team will offer strong opposition to the Harvard five, although its record to date is not very impressive. Harvard has seven victories and three defeats to its record thus far. Two consecutive games were dropped during the Christmas recess on out of town games with City College of New York and West Point. The third game, lost to Dartmouth, was also an out of town fray. HARVARD  PENNSYLVANIA Holland, r.f.  l.f., Hale Pattison, l.f.  r.f., Ullrich Rauh, c.  c., Sander Hageman,r.g.  l.g., Peterson Farrell, l.g.  r.g., Tanseer