BASKETBALL TEAM TO PLAY AGAINST CLARK UNIVERSITY

Regular Center Has Been Handicapped by Injuries--Clark University is Comparatively Weak

In the New Indoor Athletic Building tonight at 8 o'clock the University basketball five will meet the Clark University players. Although neither team has had outstanding success, Harvard's record is the more impressive. The Crimson has won seven contests and lost four, while Clark has dropped games to every one of its eleven opponents.

Although Harvard has not been defeated on its own floor, it has not been able to gain a single victory in the contests played away. Among its major victories were those over Vermont, won by a score of 31 to 12, over M. I. T., 32-25, and over Northeastern, 36-26. The University team has also downed Holy Cross, Boston University, Penn., State, and the United States Coast Guard Academy. Against these opponents Harvard seemed able to score almost at will, with Captain T. E. Farrell '31 as the high scorer.

During the Christmas holidays the team was defeated by the City College of New York by a count of 31 to 12. At Hanover February 7, a strong Dartmouth five, after being held to a 12-12 tie the first half, combined a well-organized passing attack with an impervious defense to win handily 57 to 24. Last Saturday at Philadelphia the Crimson lost to the University of Pennsylvania after leading in both periods. In the last five seconds of play Captain Peter-son of the visitors dropped a foul to win, 25 to 24.

Clark University, a new-comer on the basketball schedule, has not had a too successful season, having lost all 11 of its games.

Vahan Moushegian '32, regular Crimson center, has been handicapped most of the season by injuries. He probably will not start against Clark, but may see service before the game is over.