QUINTET MAY LACK TWO REGULARS ON SATURDAY

Hageman, Moushegian Kept From the Practice During Week--Big Green is Unusually Strong

With a difficult game against Dartmouth scheduled for the coming Saturday. February 7, and a two-week quietus during the midyear examinations behind it, the University basketball team is making three days of concentrated effort to regain the pitch of efficiency which marked its last game, with M. I. T., on Monday, January 19.

In spite of the fact that the squad is improving unusually quickly from the effects of the layoff, the squad is in badly weakened condition, with two of its best men not yet able to report for practice. Vahan Moushegian '32, veteran center, has appeared only once during the informal practices that have been held during the past two weeks, and with an examination ahead fo him, will probably not be able to play on Saturday. C. H. Hageman '33, who has starred at right guard, has likewise been unable to get into shape for the coming match, and although he will probably appear on the floor in the starting line-up, it is expected that W. A. Huppuch '33 will take his place early in the game.

The Dartmouth representatives who will encounter the Harvard team are an extremely strong group. They have overcome strong teams from Providence and from Syracuse, with apparent ease, while the C. C. N. Y. team which rolled up a victory of 31 to 12 over Harvard, defeated Dartmouth by the comparatively scant margin of six points. Although the Harvard team has improved greatly since its Christmas trip, comparative scores are decidedly unfavorable to Harvard.