FIRST CALL FOR SPRING SOCCER ISSUED TODAY

Meeting Will be Held at Varsity Club This Evening at 7 O'Clock--Practice Starts Next Monday

Spring soccer will begin officially with the meeting for all candidates to be held in the Varsity Club at 7 o'clock tonight and actual practice will start Monday afternoon on Soldiers Field.

All students who are interested in the sport whether they can come out this spring or not are strongly urged by Coach J.H. Carr to attend this meeting. Besides Coach Carr, Captainlect B.H. Broadbent '32 will address the candidates during the meeting. The purpose of the gathering will be to help the new men become oriented.

This will be an unusual opportunity for inexperienced men to come out for the soccer team, because most of the letter men will be occupied for at least a part of the time with other sports. Coach Carr is particularly anxious for men to come out and practice in view of the fact that eight of this year's letter men will, be lost through graduation. This will present an excellent opportunity for candidates who have never played before to learn some thing about the game.

Freshmen are eligible for this practice on Soldiers Field; especially those who are planning to come out for the team next fall. The daily practice will continue during the two remaining weeks before the spring recess and for one week after it, Several practice games with schools and clubs in the vicinity of Boston are planned.