"POPE'S NOSE" IS PI ETA MUSICAL SHOW TONIGHT

FARQUHAR AND KUHL WILL TAKE LEADING PARTS

The second of two performances of "Pope's Nose," the play given this year by the Pi Eta Club, is to be presented tonight in the Club house theatre. Last night's performance was the first showing of the play, and was attended only by the graduate members of the club.

"Pope's Nose" is a musical comedy written by T. W. Dunn '31, and is in two acts and five scenes. The scenes are laid in Cambridge, Northampton, and Smith College, and the play deals, among other things, with the House Plan. both the music and the scenery were done by members of the club, and are considered better than usual, due to increased interest this year on the part of the students.

Musical Comedy Plot

The play depicts of how Gerry Randall. Senior in Lowell House, played by N. P. Farquhar '32, induces his father to buy up the debts of the father of Betty-Ann Sawyer, a part played by R. W. Kuhl '32, and thus makes it possible for him to marry her. S. C. Dorman '33 takes the part of Mason Bradley, the smooth villain, who nearly outwits Gerry Randall in their courtship of Betty-Ann. The next to the last scene is laid in Steve's speakeasy, in which M. A. Heath '33, playing the part of the bartender does a clever piece of acting.

The scenery in the play is designed by Leslie Cheek '31, and is executed by Prescott Winkley '31. Music and lyrics are by Graham Macleod '32, Charles Watson '29, E. B. Murphy '31, and Sturtevant Burr '31.