POLO TEAM PLAYS ARMY IN THE INTERCOLLEGIATES

First Game of Indoor Polo Tournament Takes Place Tonight -- West Point Minus Two High Scorers

Tonight at 9 o'clock the Crimson malletmen will line up against West Point at the Squadron C. Armory in Brooklyn for the opening tilt in the intercollegiate indoor polo tournament. As handicaps will be even, this promises to be a close contest.

For the Crimson H. I. Nicholas Jr. '31, will start off at No. 1. Captain E. T. Gerry '31 at No. 2. and F.S. Nicholas '33 at back. C.N. Bliss '33, who was injured in the recent match with Princeton, will probably be available as a substitute. The Army will be missing Rodgers and Scott, who scored most of the goals for the team that defeated Harvard in the middle of February.

If Harvard should defeat West Point tonight, the Crimson team will meet Pennsylvania Military College in the semi-finals next Tuesday, and if it succeeds in winning that game, will encounter either Yale or Princeton in the finals next Saturday. Penn Military and Yale, both handicapped at 15 goals, will have to allow Harvard six points to begin with. Captain Gerry of Harvard is rated at six goals, but his two team-mates aggregate only three between them.