COOLIDGE TO DISCUSS SOCIALIST PRINCIPLES

University instructor and Member of the Massachusetts Socialist Society Will Lecture Tonight

All students in the University interested in current social and economic problems are invited to attend the meeting of the Socialist Club to be held tonight in Straus Hall Common Room at 8 o'clock. A. S. Coolidge '15, instructor in the University and prominent member of the Massachusetts socialist party, will give an address on the fundamental principles of socialism, which will be especially for prospective members.

It was pointed out yesterday by A. R. Whitman '34, president of the club, that this is not a membership drive but merely an effort to interest more students in the pressing questions of the day. Both active and passive members are accepted by the club, and it is not required that members agree with socialist principles.

Inaugurating an entirely new feature of the club's activity. Dr. Louts Rabinowitz, power consultant for the socialist party of New England, will conduct a study group with members of the club on next Tuesday night in Straus 18.