DUNSTER HOUSE DANCE PLANS ARE COMPLETED

JAPANESE LANTERNS WILL BE PLACED IN COURTYARD

The courtyard of Dunster House will be decorated with Japanese lanterns tomorrow night, when the first dance ever to be held in Dunster House takes place from 10 until 2 o'clock in the dining room. Complete plans for the affair, which is the second to be given by one of the Houses, were announced last night by Eustis Walcott '32, chairman of the dance committee.

The dance will start promptly at 10 o'clock, with music furnished by the North Shore Ramblers. During the supper intermission, Edward Yeomans, Jr. '33 and F. S. Holmes '31 will entertain with a program of accordion and guitar selections. Tickets for the dance, which is open only to members of Dunster House and their guests, cost $4 for stags and $5 for couples.

Dance Committee

Both common rooms will be open during the evening, while the dining room will be decorated with cut flowers. Entrance to Dunster House will be open only through the G-entry gate; parking will be allowed on the back and side streets. The committee in charge of the dance includes Walcott as chairman, J. S. Ames '32, music; F. G. Shaw '31, food; Yeomans, entertainment; Robert Saltonstall, Jr. '33, patronesses; F. B. Robinson '31, decorations; and E. E. Wendell '32, tickets.

The following members of Dunster House, appointed by the chairman, will serve as ushers for the dance: R. C. Aldrich '31, Ames, J. M. Bradley '33, J. DeQ. Briggs, Jr. '32, F. O. Canfield '32, W. H. Crosby '32, S. P. Duggan, Jr. '31, R. M. Faxon '32, W. W. Foshay '31, A. W. Patterson '32, C. C. Perry '31, Robinson, Walcott, F. F. Wilder '32, Yeomans, and R. G. Noyes, head tutor of Dunster House. The list of patronesses includes Mesdames J. S. Ames, R. H. Atkins, Matthew Luce, Robert Saltonstall, A. M. Tozzer, Charles Walcott.