PLANS FOR FRESHMAN JUBILEE MADE KNOWN

Two Head Patronesses are Chosen for Dance May 29--Eight More Ushers Will be Picked

Smith Halls will be the site for the Freshman Jubilee on Friday, May 29, it was announced yesterday by P. deB. deGive '34, chairman of the Jubilee Committee.

Music for the dance will be furnished by Roy Lamson with two twelve-piece orchestras, and during the intermissions there will probably be some specialties, the nature of which has not yet been determined. The affair is to last from 9 to 3 o'clock, and at midnight a supper will be served.

The head patronesses are to be Mrs. Charles G. Mixter and Mrs. Matthew Luce. About 24 other patronesses, chiefly mothers of members of the Freshman class, will be chosen by the head patronesses with the aid of the Committee. Eight ushers are to be picked outside of their own number by the present committee to aid in the management of the dance.

Prices for tickets will be as usual: $5 for a stag, $7 for a couple. First-year men are requested to return as soon as possible the postcards which will soon be sent out; Tuesday, April 28 is the last date at which they can be accepted. The dance is open only to members of the Freshman class, with the exception of the chairman and sub-chairman of last year's committee.