RUGBY SEASON WILL GET UNDER WAY FEBRUARY 9

CABOT SUCCEEDS FRY AS COACH OF PLAYERS

The second season of rugby at Harvard will get underway when the preliminary organization meeting it held on Tuesday evening, February 9, according to M. E. Bothner '34, president of the Harvard Rugby Club. Although the Club has not as yet been recognized as an official sport by the Harvard Athletic Association, it will have the equipment of Soldiers Field at its disposal; regular uniforms, supplied by the Association, and athletic awards and badges. It is hoped that enough students turn out for this sport to institute an organized series of intramural competitions such as that played by the five University teams last year. The place and time of the meeting will be announced later.

P. S. DeQ. Cabot 1G will coach the various fifteens this spring in the place of T. P. Fry, who initiated and supervised the English sport last year, and who has now returned to Australia. Mr. Cabot has played several years on the New Zealand champions, the "All-Blacks," and starred for them on their successful invasion of South Africa last year. He will devote most of his time at the beginning of the season to the organization of the House teams. Last year over 100 men attended rugby practice.