INITIAL ADDRESS TO BE MADE BY BLIVEN AT INQUIRY FORUM

Flynn, Kellogg, Hillman Scheduled To Speak During Season--New House Groups Being Organized

Bruce Bliven, President and Editor of the New Republic will open the Harvard Inquiry's serial symposium on "What the Depression Reveals about the Need for Long-run Changes," in the Junior Common Room of Winthrop House tomorrow evening at 7.30 o'clock. Mr. Bliven, who will be introduced by Professor Frankfurter, will speak on "What the Campaign Reveals about the Depression."

The list of speakers on the Inquiry's program for the rest of the term has recently been completed. On November 17, John T. Flynn, author of "God's Gold: John D. Rockefeller and His Times" and a well known financial publicist, will speak. His subject will be the significance of the Kreuger and Insull cases and other recent instances of financial mis-management.

The third speaker will be Paul U. Kellogg, president of the American Association of Social Workers and Editor of The Survey Magazine. He will interpret the recent experience of social workers in dealing with unemployment and other forms of social insecurity.

Sidney Hillman, President of the Amalgamated Clothing Workers of America, is coming to speak shortly after the first of the year. He will discuss the need for fundamental changes in the field of industrial relations.

House groups are now being organized; Glen Trimble, Socialist Candidate for State Treasurer, was the chief participant in one of the first of these discussion meetings at Lowell House on Thursday evening. The General Meetings at which speeches are held will act in an introductory capacity to the regular House discussions.