BUSINESS SCHOOL GETS EXTRA SESSION QUERIES

More Than 100 Letters Are Received Regarding Projected Courses -- To Begin This January

Slightly over 100 inquiries regarding the January extra session of the Business School have so far been received, it was announced yesterday. The following statement concerning the development was made at the Business School last night:

"Those interested in taking advantage of the extra session have written from all over the United States. The tenor of the letters shows that the project has come at the right time. several foreigners have also expressed much interest in the plan," the statement continued.

"The inquiries display a seriousness that is impressive. In the main, they come not only from men who are qualified by experience in executive positions, but also in many cases from men lately graduated who seek this means of further training. The letters of inquiry are without exception dignified in tone and exhibit a sense that the better a man can be equipped now, the more he can do tomorrow with the equipment. The best features about them is that they show no signs of panic. They are, on the contrary, the letters of men determined to have the employment they deserve and to fit themselves for it as thoroughly as possible. Some of the writers have jobs, some have not, but not one seems sorry for himself. Taken as a whole, the hundred or more letters show a sense of awakening that is most encouraging and indicative of moral fortitude."

The projected Extra Session is to begin on January 30, 1933, and to extend to August 16, 1933. Covering as it does, the regular first year's work of the School, the project has met with the response given to a constructive and sensible undertaking.