INSTITUTE WILL OFFER SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD

PROFESSORS FROM SORBONNE AND BONN TO GIVE COURSES

Announcement is being made by the Overseas Educational Institute of a number of full scholarship awards for study abroad during the summer of 1933 and the year terms of 1934. During the Summer Session, in each of the student divisions operated by the Institute--Girls' Preparatory Division, Boys' Preparatory Division, Boys' Preparatory Division, University Division and Art and Architecture Division--scholarships paying all expenses are available. There is also a Teachers' Division of the Summer Session.

American Preparatory School

During the winter months the Institute operates an American Preparatory School and Junior College in France and Germany, where advanced or graduate college work may be taken in conjunction with work done in the Institute. The scholarship awards provide for such university study as well as for the students' living and travel expenses.

The scholarships are financed by private contribution and by funds diverted for this purpose from the operating budget of the Institute itself. It provides for one award for each five students regularly enrolled in each of these divisions.

In the development of its program of study, the Institute has procured the services of a number of noted professors at the Sorbonne in Paris, at Bonn University in Germany and at Oxford and Cambridge Universities in England.