CLASS DAY COMMITTEE TO HOLD FIRST MEETING

Organized To Afford Both Graduates And Undergraduates Opportunity to Assist With Plans

An advisory class day committee, composed of the officers of the Senior class, four graduate secretaries, and the Purchasing Agent of the University, will hold its first meeting on Tuesday, November 29, following a luncheon at the Faculty Club. The committee was organized this year for the purpose of affording both graduates and undergraduates an opportunity to assist in making Class Day plans.

The men who will attend the meeting are as follows: B. S. Wood '33, president of the Senior class; Arthur Foote '33, vice president; D. M. Sulli '33, treasurer; A. J. Garceau, '91, President of the Harvard Class Secretaries Association; R. L. Seaife, secretary of the class of 1897; F. A. Harding, secretary of the class of 1909, J. B. Garrison, secretary of the class of 1931; and W. G. Morse '99, purchasing agent of the University.

The committee, which will hold two meeting, hopes to make recommendations to the Class Day Committee, which has not yet been elected. The meeting will be held for the purpose of fostering an interest in both graduates and undergraduates in the class day exercises.