ELIOT HOUSE SCENE OF G.O.P. MEETING TONIGHT

STUDENTS OF UNIVERSITY INVITED TO ATTEND

Tonight, Eliot House will be the scene of the largest Republican Club rally in the history of the University. The rally will be preceded by a high table in the Eliot House dining hall, it was announced by R. H. Amberg '33, president of the Republican Club.

All Students invited

All members of the University are welcome to attend the mass meeting to be addressed by leading local, state, and national Republicans. Those who will lead and address the rally are:

William R. Castle '00, under-Secretary of State and E. L. Jahncke, Assistant Secretary of the Navy will give the major addresses. They will be followed by G. G. Bacon '08, president of the Massachusetts Senate and candidate for Lieutenant-Governor; J. E. Warner '06, Attorney-General and candidate for re-election; Congressman Robert Luce '82; Leverett Saltonstall '14, Speaker of the Massachusetts House of Representatives; John Richardson '08, Republican National Committeeman from Massachusetts; Seth Richardson, Assistant Attorney-General of the United States and C. A. Herter '15, Publicity Manager of Massachusetts for the Republican National Committee will lead the rally with speeches on the coming Presidential and Congressional election.

The original place for holding the rally was the New Lecture Hall, as stated on placards throughout the University. However, in order to have the guest speakers at high table, the rally will take place in Eliot House instead of in the New Lecture Hall.