VARSITY BOOTERS MEET YALE IN SECOND CLASH

GAME AT 10 O'CLOCK TOMORROW ON BUSINESS SCHOOL FIELD

Entering the second game of the Yale series as the underdogs, the Harvard Varsity soccer team takes the field tomorrow morning at 10 o'clock on the Business School field with a psychological advantage that may carry them to victory. Defeated 2 to 0 last Saturday in a sea of mud at New Haven, the Crimson booters, with all championship worries gone and only a fighting chance to emerge victorious over the Elis, have been bolstered by the return of G.F. Stork '35, high-scoring forward. Coach J.F. Carr '28 describes the team's mental attitude as "just right" for victory.

The Crimson eleven which lost to Yale on a penalty kick and goal that followed when the team was off balance, rates as high as the Blue on previous records, and with the advantage of the home field and a clear day a three point victory, which would give Harvard a clear title to supremacy over Yale, is not improbable for the Crimson booters. Stork, whose absence was a serious handicap last Saturday, will undoubtedly see action tomorrow, though he will not start the game.

H. A. A. books will admit students to the temporary wooden stands that have been erected on the field.