HARVARD ENTERS STRONG TEAM IN THE B.A.A. GAMES

HARVARD RUNNERS TO COMPETE IN N.E.A.A.U. MEET

Boston followers of the cinder path will have a chance to see a goodly assortment of Olympics timber this evening on the boards at the Boston Arena, when a large field of competitors will show their mettle at the annual B.A.A. games. Harvard's track forces, 36 strong, will be among the number of athletes participating in the meet.

Harvard interest in the dashes centers on Hawes, fleet sprinter, who is rated high as a contender in the 40-yard event. For a team participation event, followers of the Crimson runners will have a chance to see Harvard's mile relay quartet, composed of Dodge, Hallowell, Pearson, and Record, traverse the boards against the Yale runners. In the two-mile relay event it seems likely that Barrier, Rosen, Robert Murphy and White will be selected to race.

In the pole-vault, Sutermeister and Bennet, whom Coach Farrell has picked to vault for Harvard, will be up against a galaxy of stellar contenders. Brown and Lee of Yale, late of Andover, are good prospects in this event. Additional glamour from former Yale track outfits is expected from Sturdy, who cleared 13 feet, 9 inches at the Millrose games.

This afternoon at the Arena a field of 37 Harvard runners will compete in the three N.E.A.A.U. championship events to be scheduled in connection with the annual school boy meet.

Harvard's squad for tonight's track clash is composed of the following men: Carlisle Abell '35. G. N. Barrie '32, G. F. Bennett '33, N. P. Beveridge '32, E. F. Bowditch '35, B. E. Calvin '35, E. B. Cole '32, C. B. Currier '32, N. P. Dodge '33, B. E. Estes '32, J. W. Fobes '32, N. M. Goodhue '35, J. C. Grady '33, N. P. Hallowell '32, J. B. Hawes '32, J. J. Healey '34, D. P. Berman '32, H. F. Kellmyer '33, G. W. Keuhu '32, C. R. Litman '35, T. F. Locke '3b, J. M. Morse '34, Lambert Murphy '35, F. C. Murphy '32, J. B. Pearson '32, C. A. Pescosolide '34, E. E. Record '32, J. E. Rogerson '34, G. P. Bosen '33, Oscar Sutermeister '32, and J. B. White '34